Shades of Shadora
a young curious agualan out to see the world
- Rank: Novice, XP: 0
- Agility: d8e, Smarts: d6e, Spirit: d6e, Strength: d10e, Vigor d10e
- Pace: 6 (d6), Parry: 10, Toughness: 9 (4)
- Size: 0, Charisma: -2, Corruption: 0
- Skills: Notice d6; Stealth d4; Climbing d4; Swim d10; Fighting d8+1; Shooting=d8+1; Throwing=d8+1
- Languages: Slavetongue, Agualan
- Scout – Aquatic,
- Morph: Agualan shape shift their lower half into a fish tail, or their entire body into their clan totem animal (shark) for 1 combat action.
- Aquatic: Agualan are at home in the water and on land. They still need to breathe – they have both lungs and gills. (cannot drown in water, moves at full Swimming skill)
- Resistant: +2 to disease and poison resistance rolls.
- Initiate: Aguala
- Marksman: +2 Shooting if you don’t move
- Combat Reflexes: +2 to Un-Shake
- The Agualan are reclusive and this has earned them the suspicion of all other races. ( -2 Charisma ).
- Dehydration: Must immerse itself in water one hour per day or become automatically Fatigued each day until they are Incapacitated; the day after that, they perish.
- Poor: Agualans have the Poverty edge as the sea provides them everything they need and they have little use for money or experience hanging on to it.
- Mark of Fear (one of his gills twitch when he gets excited in any way)
Spells and Powers:
- Possession Spells: Enhance Combat, Protection, Spirit Screen, Glue, Disruption
- Divine Spells: Drown, Fire Shield, Submerge, Heal Wound
- Crab Shell Armor(+3, superb plate, works underwater)
- Trident(Str+d6, Superb +1Hit/Dam, Parry +1, Disarm +1, May be thrown like a short spear),
- Superb Medium Shield: Parry +3, -50% Weight
- Wet Bow (2d6, Superb +1 Hit/Dam, 10/20/40, Agualan Crossbow. Works in air and water, 1 action to reload)
- Agility: d8e, Smarts: d4e, Spirit: d8e, Strength: d12e+4, Vigor d12e
- Pace: 10 (d6), Parry: 7, Toughness: 12 (0)
- Size: 4, Charisma: 0, Corruption: 0
- Skills: Notice d12; Stealth d8; Swim d10;; Fighting d10;
- Aquatic: Pace 10.
- Bite: Str+d8.
- Hardy: The creature does not suffer a wound from being Shaken twice.
- Large: Attackers add +2 to their attack rolls when attacking a great white due to its large size.
- Size +4: Great whites can grow up to 25’ in length.