Shades of Shadora
Eman Earth Sorcerer
- Rank: Novice, XP: 4
- Agility: d6e, Smarts: d12e+1, Spirit: d12e, Strength: d4e, Vigor d12e
- Pace: 6 (d6), Parry: 10, Toughness: 11 (3)
- Size: 0, Charisma: 0, Corruption: 0
- Skills: Untrained=d4e-2; Notice=d6e; Knowledge Arcana=1d8e+3; Knowledge Journeyman=1d10e+3;Spell Casting=1d12e+4;Intimidate=d6e+1;Investigate=d6e;Streetwise=d6e; Fighting=d12e+4; Shooting=d6e; Throwing=d4e
- Languages: Slavetongue, Fire Speech, Earth Speech, Traveler
- Edges: AB Sorcery, Wizard, Improved Wizard, Power Points(4), Rapid Recharge, Scholar, Sorcerous Focus, Improved Sorcerous Focus, Relic Hunter, Block, Power Surge, Destiny’s Child, Arcane Resistance, Improved Arcane Resistance, Frenzy
- Hindrances: Obsessed, Delusion, Curious
Spells and Powers:
- Magic Type: Sorcery
- Spell Slots: 13
- Cantrips: Bluelight,Clean/Dirty,Cool/Warm,Distract,Fire Finger, Guidiance, Lullaby, Mend, Message, Sneeze, Tie, Untie
- Sorcery Spells: Aid(2),Armor(2),Banish(3),Beast Friend(7), Blast(6), Bolt(6), Burrow(2), Detect Arcana(2), Earth Manipulation(1), Summon Ally (7), Conjure Equipment(2), Invisibility(5), Nerves of Fire(2)
Coin and Gear:
- Copper Scales: 0; Silver Talons: 0; Gold Fangs: 0;
- Potion: Armor: Potion of Armor
- Potion: Succor: Potion of Succor
- Potion: Sunrod: Potion of Sunrod
- Potion: Tanglefoot: Potion of Tanglefoot
- Potion: Healing: Potion of Healing
- Fine TRex Leather Armor: Light Armor – Fine: -25% Weight, Armor +2, covers all locations
- Sorcerer Robes: Self cleaning robes with University, College, and Rank colors at hem, cuff and collar. Apprentice Robes: Armor +1 and Mage Robes: Armor +2
- Stone Ring: ???
- Cap of Concentration: ???
- Ash Mage Staff: Superb (+1 Att/Dam, -50% Wt), Awakened Staff, Attuned to Spell Reinforcing Crystal ( +1 Attack to Opposed Rolls ), +2 Focus ( +2 Arcane Skill )
- Spirit Destroying Crystal Amulet: +2 Attack in Spirit Combat
- Wand: Necklace of the Burrower: Each charge extends burrowing range by 10" for 1 round
- Dagger: 1H Weapon (Light Blade) – Dmg:Str+d4, Range:3/6/12, Silver
- Short Sword: KINDRED: 1H Weapon (Light Blade) – Dmg:Str+d6, Silver/masterwork: Weight -50%, +2 Attack, +2 Damage, May use Arcane skill as Fight Skill
Prospero is an avid relic hunter and believes that he shall uncover new secrets of the Journeymen. Well trained in sorcery by his father he exhaustively searched all the ruins near his town. When he heard of an expedition to the Fire lands he jumped at the opportunity. Unfortunately the organizers sold the volunteers to the Lazuri as slaves. Prospero was rescued by a small band of rebels, he joined with the leader of this band in exploration of Earth lands seeking JM treasures. From simple wizard he has become transformed by the discovery of a JM relic. Kindrid the silver sword. Now as swordsman and sorcerer Prospero realizes he has become Destiny’s Child.
1) Background and Concept Elements
a. Hatred of Chaos Heretic’s and all their allies
b. Friendship with Simon
c. Arcane Knowledge
d. Journeyman Knowledge/History/Artifacts
e. Magical Skill
a. Prospero’s goal; Defeat the Chaos plan to attack/capture Thenga-velu.
b. Steve’s goal; Learn how to repair Simon’s Ring of Storms without dying. Learn how to
create his own version with Air and Water creatures and live long enough to use it more
c. Prospero’s goal; Find an intact Journeyman Library, preferably with an intact tower.
a. Known secret; His parent’s research was discredited and they fled Thega-velu to a remote
dig where they were killed by unknown assailants.
b. Unknown secret: A Magnus of Thega-velu acting as Prospero’s patron discredited them,
stole their research, drove them from Thega-velu, and orchestrated the attack that lead
to their deaths. His parents papers held by his sister have clues to the betrayal.
i. Chaos Sorcerers
ii. Lazuri Empire
iii. Unknown enemy, Magnus of Thega-velu
a. Wants to excavate every ruin he encounters