Shades of Shadora
Gifts from Death Temple of Xaar
Rune Lord gifts presented to Trish by temple of Xaar upon making rule lady
Gifts from the death Temple of XXAR
- The Diamond Ring – Dwarven armor ring mail shirt made of diamonds. Must gave been carved from a single man sized diamond for a long dead general of Xaar. Masterwork chain, diamond, strengthening enchantments from necessary empire, total armor of 8, shimmers in any light +2 parry melee/ranged, shines like a torch in the darkness, provides inspire edge, before the fall of magic. See nyan. weight #10
- Grey Cape – flows and billows on command, voice amplifies shadows deepen. +2 intimidate, deadly blow edge. Cape emblazoned with grey silloette of woman in a dress holding 2 crossed swords over her head. 3 White skulls float outside the resulting “X” – The Grey Lady of Xaar. She is also given a banner and pennant with same heraldry.
- Skull clasp – true stone – turn undead, consecrate, sharp sword, shield of artol
- Reforged Oblivion -as before plus: MW new divine matrix speak to insects, grave speak, call followers
- Upgrade Gilliam – oblivion – to ally rune priest spirit 10. Smarts 10 – as before plus: heal wound, sever spirit, cure disease, shield of argol x 2, 3 possession spells
- Reforged Kellers ravor into Trish’s razor – as before plus MW, new divine matrix create shadow, counter chaos, spirit block
- Children’s picture book on undead. Z is for zombie – a child’s illustrated undead alphabet” +2d Undead Lore
War Horse Balbereth
War horses are large beasts trained for aggression. They are trained to fight with both hooves, either to their front or their rear. In combat, the animal attacks any round its rider doesn’t make a trick maneuver of some kind.
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4 (A), Spirit d6, Strength d12+2, Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d8, Notice d6
Pace: 8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 12(2)
- Fleet-Footed: War horses roll a d8 when running instead of a d6.
- Size +3: Warhorses are large creatures bred for their power and stature.
- Chain barding (2 armor)
- treat as ally for experience