Shades of Shadora
Runesword found on the mummified remains of an adventurer in Tessount's Folly
Broadsword with Earth and Darkness runes etched along the blade. The pommel is set with a large blue diamond.
- Superb Broadsword ( +1 Fight, +1 Damage, 50% Weight )
- Rune Metal ( Earth and Darkness ) Can strike magical creatures of opposing elements.
- Amazingly sharp edge – 2 Points of Armor Piercing
- Diamond is a Rune Matrix for:
- Transform Self – Wolf (See Shapechange power in SWEX)
- Slash ( Success adds 1 Damage )
- True Sword ( Roll Weapon Damage dice twice and pick the highest. Incompatible with other weapon enhancing spells. )